The Accu Chek Active Meter are use to measuring glucose in whole blood. The Accu Chek Active Meter reads the glucose level of a whole blood sample on a OneTouch Active Meter Test Strip. The Accu Chek Active Meter provides plasma-calibrated results to allow easy comparison with laboratory methods. Read package insert before using this product. For testing outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use) by people with diabetes at home, and healthcare professionals in a clinical setting, as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes contro.
- The vial contains a drying agent.
- Store between 4C and 30C (39-86F).
- Do not refrigerate or store in direct sunlight.
- Replace cap immediately.
- Do not store test strips outside the vial.
- Do not use of the expiration date has passed.
- Discard 3 months after opening.
Easy-to-learn and easy-to-use with intuitive icons and simple two-button navigation. The large display and numbers make it a smart choice Fast and accurate results:
- The meter requires no more than 5 seconds to measure and deliver results that correlate with a lab test1
- Pre-meal and post-meal flagging of glucose levels
- make it easy to differentiate from other results 7, 14, 30 and 90 day test averages allow evaluation of your blood glucose control at a glance
- Under-dose detection signals when there is not enough blood on the test strip Strip
- expiry warning alerts you when new strips are required
- Visual back-up provides a second confirmation of the device reading – for less strip waste
- Out-of-meter dosing makes it possible to measure outside the meter (e.g. on arm)